Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weigh-in 6/25/09

Dude, I felt like that cat when I squished into my spandex this morning! Despite the feeling though, things did go in a good direction this past week. I had a great 4 miler today consisting of hill repeats. I noticed they felt easier than the last two weeks. I'm very proud of myself for sticking with the repeats. This is the first time I have consistently done them. Feels good! I'm still working on the Chi running. That is not coming as easily but I know it takes time and I am willing to work at it.

Here are the results of this week:

Weight: 165 (-1 lb)
Body fat: 33% (no change)
Waist: 31" (-.5")
Hips: 38" (no change)
Thigh: 25 " (no change)
Bust: 37.5" (+.5")
Arm: 12" (no change)

I'm please with the loss of 1lb and the loss of the 1/2" in my waist. Hopefully this next week will bring more losses!

No comments:

Post a Comment