Friday, June 19, 2009

Weigh-in 6/18/2009

Measurements are still holding fairly steady. I had a slight weight gain, but I'm not too concerned. I made rice crispy treats and ate most of them as post running snacks. Healthy, I know, but they tasted so good!

Weight: 166 lbs (+1.5 lbs)
Body Fat: 33% (-1%)
Waist: 31.5" (-.5")
Hips: 38" (no change)
Thigh: 25" (no change)
Bust: 37" (no change)
Arm: 12" (no change)

Like I said before, I am looking forward to my long run tomorrow with my dad. I took today as my rest day so I would be prepared. I think we are going to run across the new Folsom bridge. This is one of my favorite running routes. The wildflowers are all in bloom and when you get to the top of the hill, you look over and the lake is full and sparkling early in the morning.

With the weather being so pleasant these past few weeks, I have found myself taking time to just enjoy being outside while I'm running. There is one point on one of my routes that I can't wait to get to. It is a wall of flowering Jasmine that smells absolutely fantastic. The scent is so invigorating. I consider myself lucky to live in an area where people enjoy gardening and have all of these beautiful flowers for me to enjoy during my runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment