Monday, July 6, 2009

Weigh In; 7/2/09

I got a little behind this past week with my posts. I'm not sure what happened. My guess is that I got busy. Anyway, there has not been much change with weight an measurements. I was hoping to see something at this point. If I worked on my food intake a little more, I probably would see a weight loss. I have made some questionable food choices the past few weeks, but it's hard not to. When you burn 1300 calories on a run it's difficult to say no to that second Margarita. Plus I'm not gonna lie, I'm friggin hungry after an hour and a half run! Training is like being pregnant. When you're running all these miles, you think it's a free ticket to eat whatever you want and you assume you need to eat that gallon of ice cream because your body needs the fuel. I just have to remind myself that I'm not eating for two. With that being said, I am going to work on making better food choices this week.

Weight: 165 lbs (no change)
Body fat: 33% (no change)
Waist: 31.5 " (+.5")
Hips: 38" (no change)
Thigh: 25" (no change)
Bust: 37 " (-.5")
Arm: 12" (no change)

No comments:

Post a Comment