Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fight the Boredom



I went to the library and I got a few books on tape to see how those would entertain me on my long runs. I'm starting to run out of podcasts so I needed a new plan. In addition to getting the books, I also got some audio CDs so I can try and learn to speak Italian. I figured I might as well use that time to make myself smarter. I'm not sure how well it will work out, but it's worth a shot. So if you see me running down the road and it looks like I'm talking to myself, at least you'll know I'm talking to myself in Italian!

1 comment:

  1. Actually the bi-lateral stimulation while running (of alternating legs and arms) SHOULD make it easier for you to transfer this new language knowlege into your long-term memory than if you were just sitting in a classroom. Good call!

    ReplyDelete